The Terms & Conditions listed below are applicable for all GEA Institute Training Programmes:
1. Candidate must achieve at least 75% attendance, and has completed all assignments and assessments.
1. A maximum of 3 rescheduling for training or assessment requests are allowed per programme. The request would not be processed if the candidature period has expired.
2. GEA reserves the right to request for supporting documents when necessary.
3. A non-refundable administration fee of S$50 applies for every change request.
4. The next available slot will be offered for programme/module rescheduling request.
5. For assessment, assignments are to be submitted 5 calendar days prior to the assessment date. Non-adherence to the assignment submission deadline could result in cancellation of the assessment session.
6. Assessment rescheduling request should be made at least 5 calendar days prior to assessment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rescheduled assessment should be taken within 4 weeks from original date. Upon GEA’s approval, the new assessment date will be final and no further change requests will be processed.
7. The application is subjected to review by GEA and the decision is final.
1. A fee of S$100 will be charged for replacement of trainee. Request must be made 14 days before the programme start date.
1. A top up fee will be charged where the candidate switches to a programme of a higher fee.
2. Fees will not be refunded for switching to a programme of a lower fee.
1. Candidates are permitted two attempts at assessment per module.
2. Candidates who fail the assessment are also not eligible for funding and may be liable to pay the full fees.
3. A fee of S$100 will be charged for reassessment. A fee of S$50 will also be applicable where requested.
4. If you fail to complete both assessments successfully, you will be required to re-attend the module, paying full fees, without funding.
5. Otherwise, candidate is deemed to have dropped out of the programme.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
1. Request for withdrawal from a programme is subjected to review by GEA and the decision is final. GEA reserves the right to request for supporting document(s).
2. A non-refundable administration fee of S$50 is applicable for withdrawal request.
3. If the withdrawal notice is given less than 2 weeks before the programme start date, the paid fees will not be refunded.
4. Learners who withdraw on their own accord or fail to complete the programme/module within the candidature period are deemed to have withdrawn and will not be eligible for funding subsidy for the same programme for a second time, should the learner register at a later date.
Terms of Service
GEA Institute reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions without notice. GEA Institute will exercise all possible care to run the confirmed training, however, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Institute reserves the right to cancel or defer the training, and/or change in venue, speaker, seminar dates and fees. GEA Institute will take all reasonable efforts to notify participants of the changes.
GEA Institute seeks to collect and may use and/or disclose your personal data for matters relating to your course enrolment and/or the conduct of the Institute’s business in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. The Institute may from time to time use your personal data to inform you of related news, CPE activities, members’ benefits, goods, services, facilities and events. GEA Institute may also use your personal data for the conduct of statistical research and studies, and analyse the data collected to administer, develop and improve its services.