The programme provides students with the full repertoire of knowledge and skill required to conduct business or manage companies in today’s ever-changing global business environment. Armed with this competitive advantage, students of international business thrive on the challenge of dealing with the myriad economic, political, legal and social systems that define the international business environment.
You will learn to analyse international markets and develop the personal attributes required to successfully engage in international business. Units have an international focus and are drawn from a wide range of business disciplines such as international accounting, economics, finance, human resources, law, management and marketing. You will develop high level skills in management, problem solving, planning, organising and managing change which will prepare you for a career in the current globalised business world.
The program prepares you for a career in a multinational company, a family-owned business or your own start-up.
- More Career Opportunities
- Lecturers from International Organisations such as World Bank, Barclays Bank, Bank of America, Standard Chartered Bank
- A Career in Global Businesses and Multinational Companies (MNCs), International Organisations & Universities ranging from:
- Global Entrepreneur
- Management Consultants,
- International bankers
- Global Brand Consultant
- International Operations Manager
- International Business Developer
- Global Account Strategist
- International Sales and Marketing Executive
- International Business Planning Executive
- International Trade Executive
- International Relations Executive
“In terms of driving improvements in productivity, employers most value the Diploma (70 per cent).”
“Three quarters of employers view the Diploma as a benefit to their employer brand and reputation.”
(Management Standards Centre, 2007)
This programme is accredited by GEA Institute, a private education institution registered with the committee for private education (CPE). Upon successful completion of the programme, attendees will be awarded the title of Advanced Diploma in International Business Management and receive a certification from GEA Institute.
Graduates will be able to use the Advance. Dip in International Business Management on their name cards.
On completion of the programme, graduates can apply for our higher level executive programmes. Special exemptions and other benefits are available.
|Language:||Conducted fully in English|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self-managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus as we recognised the importance of being able to apply the skills and knowledge learned in the Executive Diploma for our working professional attendees, as well as the essentiality of being in touch with the latest and best industry practices.|
|Duration:||Full-time & Part-time: 12 Months (540 Contact Hours)|
|Number of modules:||12 modules|
|Lesson Frequency:||Full-time: 5 Days per week x 3 Hours per day / Part-time: 3 Days per week x 5 Hours per day|
|Lecturers:||Modules are conducted by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Student to Teacher Ratio||We focus on having small class sizes to maximize the effectiveness of active learning and facilitation.
1 Teacher to 10 Students (Average Class Ratio)
|Assessment:||60 % Coursework, 40% Final Examination. More emphasis is placed on coursework in recognition of the importance of practical industry application of knowledge.|
INTERNATIONAL HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
ACCOUNTING WITH GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
GLOBAL SALES SKILLS
GLOBAL BUSINESS NEGOTIATION
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STRATEGY
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING AND RESEARH
OPERATIONS AND TEGHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
LEADERSHIP AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
Admissions & Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every JAN/MAY/SEPTEMBER
Your Personal Investment
SGD 10,000.00, excluding application and registration fees.
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank Loan
All applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 O Level Passes with 3 Years work experience or a recognised diploma or 3 A Level Passes
* Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (Download form from our website or collect a copy from our office)
- Photocopy all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcript)
- Application fee of SGD 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to 1 Kay Siang Road, #10-01.
Accepted applicants will have to prepare a registration fee of SGD 500.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
6909 2153/ 6909 2154
OR email us at
- Industrial relevant curriculum
- Applied learning focused
- Exposure to a variety of International case studies
- Completed in 12 months (3 Semester)
- Globally experienced & knowledgeable lecturers from International Organisations such as the World Bank
- Faculty with International contacts in various industries
- Platform to network with experienced & Internationally reputable individuals
- Frequent talks by renowned and experienced Global corporate leaders
- Advanced Diploma in International Business Management
- Every January, May & September
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank loan
- 12 months for 12 modules
- Where: Executive Campus. Visit our Contact Us page.
- Hybrid Methods: Face to face tutorial, discussions, online resources
- Corporate Training Style: Encouraged to discuss with lecturers & peers on module related issues in your own organisation for real life examples and practice of applied learning
- 60 %: Coursework
- 40%: Final Exam
- GEA Modules: Conducted by our globally experienced and reputable lecturers
- Be notified to join our seminars conducted by world renowned individuals
- Chance to network with reputable individuals from various industries