The result of an increasingly globalised world where goods and services move fluidly across borders is a booming logistics and supply chain management industry. This programme will equip you to oversee critical aspects of the supply chain and prepare you for employment in a variety of administrative or managerial roles in organisations operating in international trade, transport, purchasing, supply chain management, contract distribution, manufacturing, retailing, oil, gas and resources with an international perspective. You will also develop high level skills in management, economics, finance, human capital, accounting, problem solving, planning, organising and managing change which will prepare you for a career in the current globalised business world. The program prepares you for a career in a multinational company, a family-owned business or your own start-up.
- More Career Opportunities
- Lecturers from International Organisations: World Bank, Barclays Bank, Bank of America, Standard Chartered Bank
- A Career in Global Businesses and Multinational Companies (MNCs), International Organisations & Universities ranging from:
- Global Entrepreneur
- Management Consultants,
- Purchasing and Procurement Officer
- Importer and Exporter Specialist
- Global Brand Consultant
- International Operations Manager
- International Business Developer
- Global Account Strategist
- International Inventory and Supply Officer
- International Supply Chain Analyst
- International Trade Executive
- International Transport Administrator
“In terms of driving improvements in productivity, employers most value the Diploma (70 per cent).” “Three quarters of employers view the Diploma as a benefit to their employer brand and reputation.” (Management Standards Centre, 2007)
This programme is awarded by GEA Institute, a private education institution registered with the committee for private education (CPE). Upon successful completion of the programme, attendees will be awarded the title of Advanced Diploma in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management and receive a certification from GEA Institute. Graduates will be able to use the Advance. Dip in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management on their name cards.
The Committee for Private Education (CPE) was appointed by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Board.
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Education (MOE). It drives and coordinates the implementation of the national SkillsFuture movement, promotes a culture and holistic system of lifelong learning through the pursuit of skills mastery, and strengthens the ecosystem of quality education and training in Singapore.
SSG strengthens the adult training infrastructure by taking on all existing functions of the Committee for Private Education (CPE), as well as guiding the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) to enhance the capabilities and professionalism of adult educators. SSG plays a key role in the quality assurance for private education institutions and adult training centres. Together with educational institutions and training partners, SSG ensures that students and working adults have access to high quality, industry-relevant training throughout life. SSG also brings together synergies in continuing education and training (CET) and pre-employment training (PET), so skills requirements will continue to meet the demands of different sectors of the economy. (From SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Website.)
On completion of the programme, graduates can apply for our higher level executive programmes. Special exemptions and other benefits are available.
|Language:||Conducted fully in English|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self-managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus as we recognised the importance of being able to apply the skills and knowledge learned in the Executive Diploma for our working professional attendees, as well as the essentiality of being in touch with the latest and best industry practices.|
|Duration:||Full-time & Part-time: 12 Months (540 Contact Hours)|
|Number of modules:||12 modules|
|Lesson Frequency:||Full-time: 5 Days per week x 3 Hours per day / Part-time: 3 Days per week x 5 Hours per day|
|Lecturers:||Modules are conducted by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Student to Teacher Ratio||We focus on having small class sizes to maximize the effectiveness of active learning and facilitation. 1 Teacher to 10 Students (Average Class Ratio)|
|Assessment:||60 % Coursework, 40% Final Examination. More emphasis is placed on coursework in recognition of the importance of practical industry application of knowledge.|
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL PURCHASING MANAGEMENT DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT LEAN MANAGEMENT WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND PRACTICES OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP AND TEAM MANAGEMENT BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS GLOBAL BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS
Admission & Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every JAN/MAY/SEPTEMBER
Your Personal Investment
SGD 10,000.00, excluding application and registration fees.
Scholarships/Study Grants of up to 70% of total fees for ALL local and foreign applicants.
Scholarships/Study Grants are for applicants who are low income or have financially challenging situations to pursue their studies and upgrade their careers.
(Terms and Conditions Apply. For more information on the Scholarships/Study grants, WhatsApp +65 9187 7886)
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank Loan
All applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 O Level Passes with 3 Years work experience or a recognised diploma or 3 A Level Passes
* Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis. Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (Download form from our website or collect a copy from our office)
- Photocopy all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcript)
- Application fee of SGD 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to 1 Kay Siang Road, #10-01. Accepted applicants will have to prepare a registration fee of SGD 500. NEED MORE DETAILS? Please call at 6909 2153/ 6909 2154 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial relevant curriculum
- Applied learning focused
- Exposure to a variety of International case studies
- Completed in 12 months (3 Semester)
- Globally experienced & knowledgeable lecturers from International Organisations such as the World Bank
- Faculty with International contacts in various industries
- Platform to network with experienced & Internationally reputable individuals
- Frequent talks by renowned and experienced Global corporate leaders
- Advanced Diploma in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Every January, May & September
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank loan
- 12 months for 12 modules
- Where: Executive Campus. Visit our Contact Us page.
- Hybrid Methods: Face to face tutorial, discussions, online resources
- Corporate Training Style: Encouraged to discuss with lecturers & peers on module related issues in your own organisation for real life examples and practice of applied learning
- 60 %: Coursework
- 40%: Final Exam
- GEA Modules: Conducted by our globally experienced and reputable lecturers
- Be notified to join our seminars conducted by world renowned individuals
- Chance to network with reputable individuals from various industries