What is Hotel and Restaurant Management?
The knowledge, experience and skills required to manage a Hotel or a Restaurant.
Who is it for?
- All individuals who have a passion or interest to work in the Hotel or Restaurant industry.
- Those who are already working in the Hotel and Restaurant industry and looking for a promotion.
- Supervisors or senior management who are looking to update and sharpen their existing skills and knowledge.
What are some of the modules?
- Facilities and Property Management
- Food, Bar and Beverage Operations and Management
- Rooms Division Operations and Management
- Front Office Operations and Management
- Operations and Technology Management
- Accounting with global perspective
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE)
- Business Communications
- Leadership and Team Management
- International Human Capital Management
- Service Quality and Professional Etiquette
- Global Sales Skills
How long is the Hotel and Restaurant Management training?
The training can be conducted over 2 days to 3 months, blended, depending on your choice, intensity and level of training and it can be customized based on the needs of the trainee.
What are some types of Hotel and Restaurant Management training that we offer?
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training (New Executives)
- Hotel and Restaurant Operations Specialist
- Supervisory Skills Training
- Leadership Training for Senior Management
Where is the Hotel and Restaurant Management training conducted?
- Training is held at our executive campus (town area).
- It can also be conducted at your workplace.
What should you do now?